Friday, December 31, 2010

Me in 2010 A Reflection

As the year is about to end, I have yet to thank the Lord for all the blessings I received this year:

This first semester, I already completed the academic requirements for my Doctor of Technology program at TUP. I’m preparing now for my comprehensive examination (May 2011) and hopefully to my dissertation;

I made a lot of travel, mostly for leisure with my friends or as a resource speaker in various schools - JRU, SLSU, and URS. I truly enjoyed the trips I made, though tiring and expensive, because I met different people and colleagues in the profession.

Aside from having sickness in the middle of the year, my health is ok;

My career for this year is fruitful and busy. Being assigned to different activities in school and accepting speakership to various seminars, made me realized that I still need to learn;

Financially, I was able to buy stuffs, travel and save for future expenses;

Our family is still complete and a new baby is added in the family;

Though I’m still single, I am happy and content with what and who I am now.

May the coming year bring peace, prosperity and unity in our country.

No comments: